|Hawaii Infidelity Investigation
Hawaii is a NO FAULT state meaning that the judge won't involve himself or herself in the emotional part of
your marriage at all, let alone come to conclusions about who betrayed whom, who is responsible for the
divorce, and who is the worse spouse or parent.
This means that the party who wants a divorce does not have to show a specific misbehavior on the part of
the other spouse, such as adultery, abandonment, drunkenness, addiction, abuse, etc. Therefore, it is
called a "no-fault" ground for divorce, because the spouse who wants the divorce does not have to prove any
marital fault (such as an affair) on the part of the other party.
The party simply has to state that there is no chance the marriage will be patched up. This is often called, in
legal terms, "irreconcilable differences" or "irretrievable breakdown."
In Hawaii, you and your spouse (and your respective lawyers, mediators, accountants and other
professionals) work out the financial details yourselves. The judge then simply reviews and signs your
agreement. The judge will be reviewing only to check that the agreement is not terribly one-sided, that the
parenting plan for the children is reasonable, and that child support is adequately provided.
THERE ARE various reasons why a matrimonial attorney may recommend the hiring of an infidelity private
investigator. These may include the following: an adultery or other type of "fault" surveillance for military and
when out of state laws apply; security for a spouse being stalked; location and/or identification of missing
persons; for paternity issues; criminal or abusive behavior; for concealed assets (e.g., bank accounts, cars,
securities); for the presence and use of alcohol or drugs; for address discovery or verification; and
employment discovery or verification.
Warning signs of a Cheating Spouse:
- Your spouse seems bored. Bored with you, with job, with kids, with hobbies, with life in general.
- Your spouse seems to want danger or thrills in his/her life.
- There is considerably less intimacy in your relationship. Your sex life is practically non-existent.
- Your spouse has a low self-esteem.
- You notice your spouse has a sense of confusion about self.
- You spouse has become lazy, especially around the house.
- You can't get your spouse to communicate with you.
- Your spouse gets very defensive if you mention infidelity or affairs.
- Spouse is suddenly more attentive than usual.
- Mate is working longer hours at work.
- Your spouse is dressing nicer, looking nicer.
- You notice charges on credit card statement that don't make sense.
- Your spouse is indifferent to family events like birthdays and holidays.
- You find your partner has been lying to you about a variety of things.
- Money becomes more of an issue between the two of you.
- He/she doesn't want to go anywhere or do anything with you anymore.
- You can't even get your mate to fight with you.
- You feel as if you are being avoided.
- Your partner abandons religious faith.
- Your spouse seems more secretive.
If you feel that your spouse is being unfaithful and you need to know the truth, the Hawaii Infidelity
Investigation offers an invaluable service to put your mind at ease. Our discreet and professional
investigators will shadow, that is follow undetected, your spouse while documenting activities with the latest
in surveillance equipment. We use pinhole and body-worn video equipment, as well as surveillance
vehicles for covert observations. We also utilize night-vision cameras for evening surveillance.
The Investigators, LLC is a Full Service Investigation Company. Including access to an accredited private
Forensic Laboratory for DNA Y-Chromosome testing, Forensic Serology & DNA analysis, Human
Identification, and Paternity testing
If they are being unfaithful, we will catch them in the act! The Investigators, LLC specializes in providing
professionally orchestrated clandestine operations (surveillance & undercover). Confidentiality is assured.
|Call Us Today!
Above all, we are committed to the axiomatic norms of professionalism. We believe in professionalism, integrity and ethical conduct in our
investigations and relations with those we serve.
We are available 24/7 and can meet you at a place and time of your choice and convenience.
We provide Free confidential consultations and can help you with an appropriate and legal plan of action and can tailor investigations to
meet your objectives.
Call or SMS Text
email me at:
Hawaii state License number: PD-312
Relationship & Marital Issues
Know the truth. Don’t be tormented by uncertainty. As an alternative to surveillance, bring your concerns to The Investigators LLC for
a professional, confidential and personalized Voice Stress examination of the person you suspect of being unfaithful in your
• Intimate Relations
• Illicit Sexual Relations
• Use of Escort or Prostitution Services
• Knowledge of Having or Contracting any known STD
• Engaging in Online Cyber Sex or Pornographic Activities
• Romantic Communications with Others via E-mail and Internet Chat Rooms
All Voice Stress Analysis testing is confidential and results can only be shared with the examinee and the requestor. Our examiners
conduct low profile, non-accusatory type interviews. Questions may be modified to meet your specific needs. Appointments can be
scheduled after hours and on weekends.